RAW beets, oregano & greens make this an anti-oxidant rich paste for dogs with cancer. Blood cleansing, nutrient dense & great for digestion.
This recipe is loaded with antioxidants AND anti-cancer ingredients. It is a powerful 'remedy' so to say and it will immediately start detoxifying your dog's system.
Why do we need detoxifying ingredients in our pooch's diet? When should one add these veggies and powerful herbs to dog's diet? All these questions...let me explain.
NOW is the correct time, more then ever, that we stand up and start doing the right thing when it comes to taking care of our beloved pets. With the increase in environmental pollution, the corrupted fluoride water, the years of commercial dog 'food', yearly vaccines, medicines, heart-worm pills, oh boy! you name it! - all these toxic substances that overload the dog's system, end up being accumulated in the cells and then distort the body's normal functioning capabilities.
This is the reason why I came up with this recipe. I wanted to give the extra boost of powerful nutrients to my dogs while at the same time, cleaning their body as well as sooth their digestive tract.
Now, I get it - this is not for taste or even one that will make your dog's mouth drool. BUT - neither are the vaccines, steroids or the crappy dog food your dog has probably been eating all its life.
This is at least beneficial to the dog's health, it is fresh and raw. It holds potent healing powers, thanks to powerful veggies like beets and herbs like oregano, garlic, etc.
This adds NO harm to the dog's body - unlike every other thing that has been going into the dog's system so far. SO, hop on to the boat of wellness and proactive changes. You are the owner and if you feel this will help your dog, you bet!, you got to make it and give it a try.
Here are the reasons why it is so great -
1. Garlic - Anti-cancer, anti-oxidant and repels fleas/mosquito. Great immunity booster. A excellent digestive.
2. Beets - Helps make new blood, Liver cleansing and overall detoxifying. Antioxidant as well as anti-cancer.
3. Celery - Excellent for sensitive tummies and digestive issues. Great for dogs with ibd/ibs (irritable bowl syndrome). Nourishes and cleans blood. Full of chlorophyll.
4. Strawberries - Cleans teeth, great source of vitamin C and anti-oxidant.
5. Oregano - Anti-cancer herb and great for dogs with digestive issues. Great for yeast/bacterial infections like candida in dogs. Also, a great addition to dogs suffering from ibd/ibs.
6. Parsley - Cleansing, anti-cancer herb. Cleans blood and expels excessive water from the body (diuretic). Rich in nutrients.
Follow the steps as laid out in the video and the pics.
1. This recipe makes a lot - which is great if you have large dog/s or multiple dog household like mine. But you can reduce the quantity if you like by taking 1 beet out and few celery sticks out. OR, you can freeze some, which is what I do.
2. Also, note that parsley is an excellent diuretic, which is great but that might mean you have to let the dog go out little more to pee. All in all, start with small amounts and increase the dosage of the remedy slowly. It is nothing more than a veggie paste, so don't be scared!
3. Also, give in morning so you can see if dog has to go out often in the beginning and adjust the dose. Increase slowly. If dog does not take, then open the mouth and give 1 teaspoonful daily. The benefits are far too many to let the taste buds decide the recipe's fate...:)
4. If making this or giving everyday to your dog is too much, then you can just make it once a month or even every other month - give for 2 weeks and then off. This will help your dog feel wellness from inside out while at the same time, making it all doable for you.
Here's to health, healing and longevity for your beloved pooch! Make sure to share with others and plz. compost whatever was left from the recipe. Earth will thank you for the extra nutrients.
Q&A - Previous Comment from Jean (on TGP site) -
"Hi Somyata - I am making this today for my dogs and myself.
I am so loving all the recipes with the spices and herbs you give for my dogs myself and even my birds.
I wasn’t aware that dogs could eat so many spices and I am finding that they(the spices)so much agree with them and myself.
Thank you so much. Jean.
Thank you so much."
My Reply -
"Hello dear Jean - Thank you so much for your sweet comment! It made my day! This recipe is very dear and nostalgic for me as I use to make it for one of BEST dogs ever - in her last days...That is why the video says 'TGR' at the end because TGP had not launched then..:)
Just for you - I just opened the recipe video. This one is for you - just published the video now even though I don't like publishing videos at night but I thought it might make it little easier for you next time you make this recipe - so yes, this is for you!
I hope your dogs will like this. More videos to come...:) Have a beautiful week!" - Somyata