An antioxidant rich paste for dogs with cancer or those that need powerful cleansing from inside. With herbs & veggies, this paste is a healer!
Use this powerful, RAW greens paste for healing your dog's body. It is easy to digest and as far as I have ever used, it has never caused any digestive upsets. Start on small dose and increase slowly. If your dog doesn't take it mixed in his food, then force feed is a good option. Take a spoonful, open your dog's mouth and put in back of the mouth. Done.
Why is this recipe so great? -
1. It contains one of Nature's most powerful duo - cilantro and parsley. Both of these work together like divine friends that go in your dog's body and start cleaning the mess that toxins have created - thanks to commercial dog 'food', vaccines, steroids, chemical shampoos, flea/tick...oh, the list goes on....(especially and sadly) for American dogs. No bullshit about it.
So use this - let's start cleaning the dog's body of heavy metals and toxic build-up.
2. This is gentle - it will slowly work without too much heavy duty cleaning. Thus, the reason I posted as your dog's first basic 'healing' recipe.
3. It contains garlic - powerful antioxidant and anti-cancer. Garlic contains allicin - an organosulfur medicinal compound. Allicin is produced when garlic is chopped or crushed. It is this compound that also helps in keeping heart healthy and blood pressure normal. Allicin has been proven in several research studies to have anti-cancer properties.
4. Garlic benefits for flea/ticks - Garlic is an effective natural antibiotic that kills certain pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, and fungus. For dogs, it keeps fleas/mosquitoes away - thus, eliminating complete need for chemicals.
STOP putting flea pesticides on your dog's skin - use this health nourishing paste to feed life to your dog.
5. Contains celery and kale - Both these greens will help make new blood. Celery is also great for dogs with sensitive stomach like ibs/ibd. Celery is loaded with enzymes and antioxidants. Celery is loaded with essential minerals and vitamins such as folate, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C and vitamin K.
6. Organic apple cider vinegar - Detoxifies, alkalize and also great as a preservative. What else do you need? This is God sent! Considered 'cure-for-all'. Also great for killing yeast infections in dogs and humans.
Ingredients - ALL Organic
1. Celery - 1 whole bunch stick
2. Kale - About 2 cups
3. Cilantro and parsley - 1 whole bunch each
4. Garlic - 1/2
5. Apple cider vinegar -2 Tablespoons
Watch the video and remember to come back to The Garden Pooch so together we can give LIFE to your beloved dog! Do share and spread the TRUTH - healing, health, vitality AND saving money is all possible and easy - just follow the tips here and get busy making the recipes and other changes.
Even the ethical/spiritual ones. Long life to your beloved dog AND to all other sacred animals of this world. Now, that's a sacred healing wish!
FUN FACTS -
1. Did you know that allicin was discovered 1944 by an Italian chemist named C.J. Cavallito, who conducted studies on its effectiveness.
2. Allicin protects garlic against pests and certain bacteria by disabling enzymes that trigger damage.
1. Michelle -
How much garlic are you using? Its just states 1/2. Is it half a clove? Or half a bulb resulting in multiple cloves? How much of this mixture would you give every day to a 90lb dog that needs to detox from mold exposure and may have cancer? I don't do chemical treatments for him and just use cedar oil for flea and ticks. Thanks!! This looks like a great detox!
My Reply -
For garlic - it is 1/2 of whole garlic and for 90 lbs dog, I would give about 4 big tablespoons daily.
2. Moira mason
I thought garlic was poisonous to dogs.?
My Reply -
No - not at all. That is the Western construct to keep dog owners fooled and dogs victims of pharma meds and greedy vets! I have been feeding my dogs garlic since last 16-17 yrs...and till today, no one has died from garlic NOR had any type of cancer!
Holistic Western sites/clinics are now catching up with the benefits of garlic for dogs but we Asians have been feeding garlic and ginger to our dogs since centuries - much like how conventional medicine is now catching up with what Ayurveda has been saying since centuries! LOL. - Somyata.